Informasi Lowongan kerja 3D Artist_Modeler – Gameloft.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners. Job Description
As a member of HD games graphic team at Yogyakarta Studio, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games. In collaboration with other production teams, your main tasks will consist of
- Create 3D environmental assets for mobile platforms while maintaining and pushing Gameloft’s high quality standards.
- Report to the Lead 3D Artist for tasks, revisions, content pipeline/workflow, training and creative ideas.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate tasks with the team members before and after you in the content pipeline (in person/chat/email).
- Take full ownership of your tasks, including but not limited to:
- Concept breakdown.
- Sculpting/modeling, unwrapping/baking/texturing, 3D optimization.
- Completing 3D related tasks in 3ds Max, proprietary tools and the game engine.
- Work with the production artists, designers and developers to ensure that 3D assets are always game ready
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- You have an up to date portfolio showcase
- You are passionate about 3D content creation and all things that are game related.
- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max, ZBrush, 3D-Coat, Photoshop.
- Expert in high-poly and low-poly modelling and strong knowledge of various texturing workflows with focus on hand painted textures.
- Degree/Diploma in 3D Game Art or equivalent academic or professional experience.
- You have excellent communication,
- Video game enthusiast.
Additional InformationHow to Apply
- Up to date resume in Word or PDF format
- an updated art portfolio/demo reel
3 Good Reasons to join Gameloft
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company’s culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
- Modern facilities
- Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
- Top-rated and international projects
- Performance-base rewards
- We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
- Adaptation to changes
- Continuous and initial training
- Career development
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Gameloft menjadi 3D Artist_Modeler.