Info loker Assistant Finance Manager – Mustikaland Development – Mustikaland Development
1. Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, collections, expenditures, etc.
2. Assist to maintain corporate banking relationship.
3. Assist to create and implement financial controls and risk management.
4. Assist to conduct financial planning, analysis, and budgeting and forecasting.
5. Maintain financial records, files, and archives.
6. Create regular financial reporting and present it to the upper management.
7. Act as internal auditor for processes, procedures, systems, files, records, documents, and reports.
8. Assist to review, update, and enforce manual of significant policies and procedures.
9. Ensure tax reporting and regulatory compliance.
10. Constantly train and maintain relevant work-related knowledge.
11. Keep track of all relevant KPIs.
12. Motivate, orient, and train employees for high performance.
13. Coordinate and communicate with other departments.
14. Keeping absolute confidentiality regarding all finance related matters.
15. Ensure the safety of the companyâ€™s tangible and intangible assets.
Must have a Bachelor of Arts in Finance or Accounting.
Must be fluent in verbal and written communication in both English and Indonesian.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
Must possess a satisfactory academic record (minimum of 3.5/4.0 GPA).
Master of Business Administration is strongly preferred.
Melamar di Mustikaland Development menjadi Assistant Finance Manager – Mustikaland Development dengan klik link dibawah ini.
alamat Mustikaland Development.