Lowongan kerja BRANCH MANAGER – REGIONAL JAKARTA OFFICE – VF ASIA LTD.
Key Purpose of the Job
- Provides leadership to overall VF Supply Operations in the assigned Office/Sub Region ; Responsible for excellence in business and people objectives and operating in full compliance with VF governing principles and local legislations.
Key Area of Responsibility
- Provide matrixed leadership to various business and shared service functions in assigned region (e.g. merchandising / commercialization, production planning, RM, CSR, Quality, HR & Finance etc).
- Set and execute the Objectives, Goals, Strategies, Tactics and Measures (OGSTM) for the assigned region in alignment with the VF ASO Product Supply & Country Strategy. Drive continuous improvement in Quality, Compliance, Delivery, Speed and Cost competitiveness.
- Support Country Director to build and resource the regional office strategic plan – Collaborate cross functionally to drive VF Corporate, Brand and Supply objectives in the region.
- Drive improvement of internal processes & enhance supply chain capabilities in the region. Provide innovative & compelling supply / product solutions for VF and its brands.
- Lead implementation of the Talent Strategy in the sub-region to optimize brand focus, functional excellence and operational efficiency – Strengthen VF’s position as an employer of choice.
- Emplace robust Talent development plans & build a strong talent bench for VF. Build an empowered and transparent culture which supports high employee engagement.
- Establish strong relationships with vendors and factories in the region to support VF Purpose and Brand strategies. Responsible for overall Vendor performance management in the region.
- Responsible for the smooth day to day operations of VF Asia Branch office in the region. Accountable for the safety, security and Business Continuity protocol in the assigned region. Ensure that the branch office operations are in strict compliance with VF policies, Ethics & Compliance guidelines and applicable local laws/ legislation.
- Provide strategic and real-time feedback on business performance, industry outlook, economic indicators & opportunities and risks to help VF Supply maximize the potential from the region. Support Country Director as a One VF Voice with organizations (NGOs, Govt Auth, Universities, Industry and Trade Org. etc.) to represent VFs interests in region.
Job Role (Maximizing Performance)
- People & Business Leader
- Number of Direct Report Subordinates:
- Minimum Relevant Experience 10 year
- Minimum Supervisory Experience 5 year
- Minimum Academic Requirement Graduate
- Major Subjects Preferred Fashion, Manufacturing, Management, Engineering, Economics, Business
- Language Proficiency
- Writing & Oral Skills:English
- Local Language Excellent / Good / Average / Fair
- Preferred – not mandatory
- Driving Business cascade Strategy & Vision
- Lead Change
- Drive Operational Excellence
- Deep Functional Acumen
- Engaging Team
- Coach & Develop Team
- Optimize Talent
- Encourage Active Learning
- Collaborate with Internal & External Partners
- Promote Internal & External Communications
- Drive Actively Internal & External Partnerships
- Cross functional / multicultural Success
- Remote & Matrix Management
- Strong (proactive) Communication Skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow.
Klik tombol dibawah ini untuk melamar di VF ASIA LTD menjadi BRANCH MANAGER – REGIONAL JAKARTA OFFICE.