Lowongan Kerja telkomtelstra Business Analyst – IGDC.
Business Analyst – IGDC
telkomtelstra – Jakarta
- Provide support in developing Quality Assurance Processes
- Engage stakeholders to facilitate business, functional, non-functional and technical requirements, and agree on their priority with responsible stakeholders
- Work across the Delivery Lifecycle, from Project Discovery through to Business Readiness Activities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, helping facilitate workshops in engaging key stakeholders to source, validate data and findings, confirming business logic and assumptions in order to draw conclusions
- Produce process maps in accordance with international standard such as BPMN, Casewise
- Undertake analysis, research, modeling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify root cause, patterns, opportunities, trends, risks or issues that may need a response, determining the financial and physical impacts on customers’ and Telstra and recommending solutions accordingly
- Plan their own workload to deliver in required timeframes
- Instigate knowledge sharing and provide quality advice in their own area of expertise, including initiating improvements to ensure greater efficiency, performance,
- Help to establish and manage processes that provide timely, effective and value adding analysis, forecasting, reporting and monitoring of defined processes.
- Maintain metrics and methodologies to ensure best practice
- Facilitate and/or Initiate or undertake meetings with key stakeholders with various LOB and beyond including customers, service delivery management, sales, and other stakeholders to inform of program status, risks & issues, and to obtain direction where necessary.
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to project managers or business leaders.
- Other duties as required.
- 3-6 Years of experience in Business Analysis
- Solving problems of moderate complexity
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Engaging & influencing stakeholders
- Domain expertise such as CallFlow, Contact Centre experience, Transition & Transformation
- Project Lifecycle Knowledge (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Solid experience in requirements management and delivery
- Exposure to Quality Assurance Procedures and Process Improvement
- Testing knowledge is highly advantageous
- Proved experience to the BI system
- Extensive experience in service delivery.
Perhatian – Dalam proses rekrutmen, perusahaan yang sah tidak pernah menarik biaya dari kandidat. Jika ada perusahaan yang menarik biaya wawancara, tes, reservasi tiket, dsb lebih baik dihindari karena ada indikasi penipuan. Jika Anda melihat sesuatu yang mencurigakan, silakan hubungi kami: [email protected]
Pekerjaan yang mungkin cocok untuk Anda
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.