Informasi Lowongan kerja
As one of the newest verticals of Traveloka, Traveloka Experience is a fast-growing, highly dynamic business unit pledged to be at the forefront of digitizing travel and lifestyle activities industry with top-notch products and on-the-ground innovations. Since our launch in June 2019, we have operated in 7 SEA countries and our latest expansion was in Australia.
Our mission is to enable our customers to make the most out of their leisure time, be it during holidays or a regular weekend, by offering them the means to explore and book tons of exciting things to do. From the most exhilarating hiking tours to Bromo to a relaxing day at the Spa, we have it all. On top of that, we also pay special attention to the value chain of our partners and aim to solve any issues that would help their businesses grow and operate more efficiently. Job Description
Business Growth & Strategy team is the brains that drive the growth of Traveloka Experience since its early inception, breaking glass ceilings through the creation of strategies and ideas that will ensure business profitability and sustainability. As an Associate, you will work with VP of Traveloka Experience to run business initiatives that generate direct impact on business. You will need to contribute towards new idea generation, on-the-ground execution, and team orchestration. As a business/initiative owner, it is crucial for you to foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and high-quality results. This role is suitable for those who crave growth and becoming a pioneer in a new, greenfield industry.
You will provide support to the Business Strategy & Growth Head / Manager in doing financial modeling, analysis, and project management through various initiatives to grow and optimize the business from both sales and revenue perspectives. Additionally, you will be in charge of driving selected project initiatives that are assigned by Business Strategy & Growth Head / Manager.
- Growth Champion: Gain understanding of detailed financial aspects of Traveloka Experience in order to determine commercial implications for any initiatives within and beyond Traveloka Experience, including to manage budget and financial goals for across product categories;
- Complex Problem Solving: Establish structured thinking and problem-solving capabilities for effective decision-making processes. The analysis must be based on hard data and supported by strong and robust rationales;
- Business Reporting: Lead report standardization and assumption alignment across divisions (Product, Finance, Market & Partnerships, Marketing teams) and provide a business outlook based on judgment/ business assumptions with input from multiple stakeholders;
- Strong Relationships and Team Building: Engage and work collaboratively with Product, Business Operations, Market & Partnerships, Marketing teams.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience at top-tier strategy or management consulting companies, multinational technology companies, investment banking, advisory services, or corporate strategy of top multinational companies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business fields from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus
- Financially sound, with proven ability to develop complex financial models and projection with sensitivity analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with proven ability to identify root causes and potential remedies for corrective or preventive actions
- Good communication skill
- A quick and passionate learner to absorb new knowledge in the dynamic industry and take the learnings to the next level, bringing tangible business impacts
- Possess a strong drive to make things happen and making the world better through technology
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Traveloka menjadi