Informasi Lowongan kerja Consultant Project Support for Strategic Partnership for Green and Inclusive Energy – Hivos.
Region: Southeast Asia
Office: Jakarta, Indonesia
Hours: 5 months (August to December 2019)
Apply before: August 18, 2019
Hivos seeks qualified candidates for the position of Consultant Project Support for Strategic Partnership for Green and Inclusive Energy.
Strategic Partnership Green and inclusive Energy is a program initiated by Hivos supported by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, for civil society organizations to be able to do lobby and advocacy work on Green and Inclusive Energy. The scope of work of this Programme is on capacity development together with lobby and advocacy on the issue of green and inclusive energy. Thus, a lot of workshops, trainings, and other related events will be conducted under the Programme. Strategic Partnership Green and Inclusive energy works based on theory of change that is designed by all organizations involved in the partnership.
In order to implement all indicated activities and also the main objectives identified in the theory of change, Hivos is seeking for a Strategic Partnership Green and Inclusive Energy Project Support.
The Project Support will deliver the following tasks:
- Supporting all activities related to the Strategic Partnership Green and Inclusive Energy, such as conducting training, workshops and other related events;
- Supporting in the administration related to Consultants, such as contracts, invoice, etc.;
- Supporting in the administration related to partners, such as joining the Coordination Meeting and taking the minutes of meetings;
- Support Regional Advocacy Officer Green and Inclusive Energy to document all meetings, such as developing meeting transcripts;
- The Project Support will be required to connect with the partners whenever is necessary;
- The Project Support is expected to travel as required
The requirements for the Candidate are the followings:
- At least related experience of 3 (three) years minimum in conducting events, including the related procurement mechanism such as venues, related consultants, etc.;
- Have experiences in dealing with administration such as bidding documents, contracts, invoice, etc.;
- Have experience to develop activity report;
- Active, dynamic, have willingness and eagerness to learn new ideas;
- Experience in working as a team;
- Able to travel as required
- Will report to the Regional Advocacy Officer Green and Inclusive Energy of Hivos
How to apply?
Interested parties must submit a Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter including your daily rate fee to: [email protected] by 18 August 2019 with email subject: Project Support_SP Energy
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about Hivos Southeast Asia, visit https://www.hivos.org/
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Hivos menjadi Consultant Project Support for Strategic Partnership for Green and Inclusive Energy.