Lowongan Kerja BCS Automotive Interface Solutions Controller.
Body Control Systems (BCS) Automotive Interface Solutions has a rich automotive history that dates back 70 years. We specialize in solutions for vehicle interior systems that ensures safe and comfortable control for the cars of today and the future. With over 5,000 employees globally in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and South America, we are creating the future with our Advanced Human Interface Solutions.
Our “Surf ‘n Curve”, a holistic interior concept system, shows technologies which will help propel our customers goals of having the safest and best in class vehicles on the road – and that always focusing on the human being. One of the greatest revolutions may be JETDRIVE®. Check out our video below to see how our technology is not just part of the future of interior systems for automated vehicles, but the leader! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jFFSmUmyaU
A new and exciting road lies ahead of us now; are you in?
We’re currently looking for an excited and talented Controller to help us push our organization forward by helping us in the following areas:
- Administer the Finance Department
- Development and administration of the company budget
- Development, administration and data improvement of the department EQOS
- Determine and review assignation methods
of payroll accounts and general balance
- Manage the development and maintenance of methods to track and control physical inventories, interest rates and depreciation provision of fixed assets
- Responsible for conducting research and analysis of financial information and interpret the results of operations as they affect the development of the plant and assist departments to plan budgets and forecasts and make well informed decisions
- Responsible of the planning and financial reports that are used to analyze the productivity of the plant
- Coordinate and take responsibility of the tax audit results
- Responsible to sign checks and review all the attached documents
- Manage and supervise the month end closing and assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- Manage and control costs, general accounting, financial analysis, payroll and accounts payables and receivables
- Work with external auditors on the revision of the financial and fiscal reports
If you feel you’re the right fit, please don’t hesitate to apply! For this role we’re requiring the following experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with Mexican and US taxes
- Experience in the budget preparations
- Knowledge of financial tools
- Leadership experience a plus
- Automotive and maquila experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills both written and verbal
Thank you for taking time to consider us. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.