Lowongan kerja CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR di .
- This position manages order-to-delivery process and handles complex order issues and complaints/claims. It has extensive knowledge and in-depth experience on order management, and serves as the link between OEM and local brand customers, production partners (PPs) and other Billerudkorsnas teams, to ensure order on-time delivery with good quality, and provide customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Review complex issues in open order list and inventory report and proactively propose solution. Drive for resolution. Assist Finance to review Financial Inventory Report.
- Maintain work flow and SOP, propose improvement where possible.
- Serve as back up resource for work arrangement
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reporting at department level requested by supervisor or Company management.
- Other tasks or initiatives as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Handle regular order management work, details are as below:
- After business confirmation, attend Project Handoff Meetings to receive, digest and verify all information related to the coming orders, and make preparations.
- Receive Purchase Orders from customers through system, Email and/or Fax. Double check PO details, and enter data into DAX system to ensure all transactions are captured timely and correctly in system. Ensure data accuracy.
- Review and check payment terms on PO, follow up on payment terms carefully and correctly.
- Issue Purchase Order to the designated Production Partners in AX. For every first order, copy all internal function teams to report status and allow QA follow up.
- Get Delivery Time confirmation from Production Partners. Communicate between PP and customer for urgent / special delivery requirements, and get consensus on Delivery Time from all sides.
- Track order status on system, follow up timely and proactively with open orders, work with PPs, Customers and internal function teams to prevent delivery issue or quality issue. Knows when to flag and escalate.
- For claims/complaints that have occurred or cannot be prevented, share information as early as possible. Work with QA and Technical team to assess and identify root cause and resolution, communicate with customers and PPs on claim issue, involve Sales where necessary. Process penalties in system after penalties are confirmed and communicated, copy Sourcing, QA and Sales.
- Provide necessary support to customers and PPs for transportation/logistics arrangement for both domestic and export orders.
- Track, collect and check delivery reports from PPs regularly. Follow up on discrepancies and errors. Upon receipt of correct Delivery Report, update AX system to allow Finance to create invoice to customers.
- Work with Finance collaborativelyon new customer set-up, documents audit,credit limit checking and pending payment & inventory issues. Support Finance team to verify ARAP datafor payment collection on monthly basis. Get support from Sales team for challenging collection cases.
- Sort out and consolidate Delivery Reports according to business nature and pass to Finance department for reconciliation. For USD business, support factory transfer when necessary.
- Create and maintain Tracking Report when requested, enter order-related details into Tracking Report timely and correctly.
- Works under limited supervision. Position requires the ability to large quantity and complex orders efficiently and with thorough follow-up. Decisions made have an impact on the profitability of the company. Contacts within the company mainly include Sales, Project, Sourcing & Planning, Technical Services, Finance. Abilities to handle confidential and sensitive information. Occasional domestic travel may be required.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION :
- College graduate or above, min. 4 years’ working experience with at least 1 year managing order to delivery process in packaging/printing industry
- Good knowledge of international business and order management
- Good communication skills and proven ability to analyze problems independently develop solutions and present solutions and rationale for final approval.
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities. Must possess the ability to manage workload in a fast paced environment with competing demands and shifting priorities without compromising quality of work product.
- Good command of written English. Functional spoken English. Able to adapt well in English environment in multi-national company.
- Service oriented personality – strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, courteous, friendly, and calm in stressful situations
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Good with Excel formulas
- Occasional domestic travel may be required.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITY :
- Four-year degree education
- Good knowledge in paper packaging products
- Good spoken English.
If you feel that you meet the qualification above and you’re keen in exploring the opportunity, please send your updated resume by clicking the button below.
Klik Link dibawah ini untuk melamar di menjadi CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR.