Informasi Lowongan kerja Donor Relations Officer – Save the Children.
Application deadline: Sel 25 Jun 2019
Donor Relations Officer
1 (One) positions based in Jakarta
ROLE PURPOSE :
Reporting to the Donor Retention Coordinator and working across the organisation, the Donor Retention Coordinator will design and deliver a communications strategy which increases the profile YSTC and maximizing loyalty donors program. The key objective of this role
- Being part of the donor recruitment process – from fundraising comms, to donors’ first contact with Save the Children (welcome comms/website) through to long-term giving (regular comms updates/website)
- Running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
- Producing engaging and inspiring donors’ strategy program with a regular schedule of personalised donor communications (email, SMS, print, website, social media) and engagement donors program
- Interacting with various departments and program staff within Save the Children to gather information, write stories and create materials to provide clear, meaningful information for our donors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications or related field
- Have experience as an Email marketing or Digital marketing specialist
- Successful development and implementation of fundraising / marketing plans
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising / marketing principles, techniques, methods and best practice
- Experienced in relationship building and supporter / customer care
- Capable of sourcing, briefing and managing agencies / suppliers.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to Save the Children’s mission, vision and values – previous experience with child rights programming will be an advantage.
- Proven work experienceas an Email marketing or Digital marketing specialist
- Proven excellent work experience on content writing and copywriting
- Be highly creative, imaginative and storytelling skills
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Agile and deadline driven
- Understand the different language style that appeal to various type of donors
- Demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end email campaigns, from audience segmentation to email creative development, including deployment and measurement.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Experience developing marketing assets with a Creative team
- Advanced skill level of enterprise level email marketing platforms
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a good interpersonal skill and work well in a team
- Digitally savvy with websites and social media (basic interest/knowledge of website CMS systems would be a benefit)
- IT literate (including MS Office programs – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- An understanding of NGOs in Indonesia, the child rights movement and related issues
- Goal- and results-oriented with the ability to solve problems and take initiative
- Ability to drive projects through to completion and prioritise tasks
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, age sensitivity and fully complies with Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding and Protection Policies and Guidelines
- Subject to police reference check (a Child Safeguarding and Protection requirement)
To apply for this position, please click the link :
Closing date for application is up to June25th , 2019
Please visit our site for more detail:
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Save the Children menjadi Donor Relations Officer.