Lowongan Kerja Merck kGaA EUS and Service Desk Expert.
EUS and Service Desk Expert
Merck kGaA – Jawa
Job Title: EUS and Service Desk Expert
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Provide 1st level IT support to all Merck end users in Indonesia through phone, Chat, e-mail and remote session.
- Call Management. Acceptance of requests for assistance ensuring all information is accurately recorded in the Service Desk call logging software. Ownership of calls/chats/web tickets within the Service Desk and proactive in moving to final resolution, escalating appropriately as necessary. Daily reviewing and delegation of outstanding calls/chats/web tickets across the team. Ownership of ensuring all calls/chats/web tickets are resolved within SLA by team members.
- Daily reporting on Call Acceptance SLA achievement and analyse the statistics of Call/Chat/Web tickets on a weekly basis. Investigate areas of concern when internal SLAs are not met and ways to improve availability.
- Attend regular training activities to acquire and maintain a core level of knowledge regarding IT services and policies.
- Major Incident Management. Perform the role of Major Incident Manager throughout the P1 Major Incident. Ensuring timely communication with the business; ensuring the Major Incident process is followed to agreed time commitments.
- Process Improvements. Identify process improvement opportunities and drive for the
implementation of effective Global IT Service Desk processes and documentation. Assist the management in creating processes; ensuring all processes remain effective and all Service Desk employees trained to an acceptable standard.
- Collect end user’s feedback through daily operation activities and regular survey session, follow on the continues improvement plan.
- Build effective communication channel with Global Service Desk team and other support level members across Merck IT environment to keep support services running smoothly and efficiently.
- Perform 25% of IT Field Services Engineer job scope
- Past work experience in a high-traffic customer service setting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Always have a positive and supportive attitude.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Knowledge of commonly-used IT concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry/Performance Materials preferred
Pekerjaan yang mungkin cocok untuk Anda
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.