Informasi Lowongan kerja Executive, Data Science – Nielsen.
Data Science – Indonesia
ABOUT THIS JOB
Data Science is at the core of Nielsen’s business. We transform raw data into strategic insights and tailor-made recommendations where our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light.
- Adheres and implements market SOPs related to methodology, sampling and QC
- Prepares, deploys and monitors sampling plans (with market PM and Ops teams)
- Prepares QC thresholds monitors Early Warning System (working with QC team)
- Monitors Fielding, Quality metrics to ensure they have been met – Output Validation KPIs necessary for Data Science sign-off on data before it is released to CS and Operations
- Provides inputs to Operations on re-fielding guidelines, in case of data irregularities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’ve dabbled in data. You’ve perused R/Python and you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes that.
You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
- Professionals with degrees in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Economics or related fields involving statistical analysis of large data sets
- 0-2 years of experience in Data analysis/market research or relevant field
- Good sense of data interpretation – ability to explain variance related to fieldwork variances and / or market dynamics
- Ability to implement SOPs relevant to market wrt questionnaire design, fielding and quality control
- Ability to implement training programs for CS, Operations, PM, and QC relevant to market on statistical best practices related to sampling and study design
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Problem-Solving, Analytical and technical skills
- Familiar with programming languages such as Python/R and knowledgeable with databases like Oracle (SQL) & contemporary data processing engines
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: South Jakarta
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Nielsen menjadi Executive, Data Science.