Informasi Lowongan kerja Field Compliance Officer, Indonesia Job – SAP.
Work Area: Legal
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The successful candidate will be expected to take ownership in managing a dynamic landscape, with support and guidance from Regional and Global LCIO Leadership. His/her key responsibilities will be:
- Provide compliance advice on Compliance matters relating to SAP’s Indonesia entity and ensure compliance principles are adhered to in Management decision-making, so that SAP acts in accordance with best-in-class compliance standards;
- Develop internal controls and processes to mitigate compliance risk
- Develop and administer policies and training on compliance topics including avoidance of bribery and corruption, competition law concerns, misuse of third party intellectual property, handling confidentiality and conflicts of interest, doing business with government customers, fraud in the contracting process, general fraud, etc.
- Manage investigations as needed and interact with HR and Legal regarding consequence management.
- Directly support the legal compliance aspects of managing third party relationships
- Review and analyze donation, sponsorship, membership requests.
- Review and analyze hospitality and business event invitations and new local events.
- Review and analyze Due Diligence for Partners
- Handle translations and localizations of CoBC, trainings and other policies as needed.
- Conduct trainings.
- Interact with employees, including senior leaders, to clarify questions regarding SAP Policies.
- Assist with Compliance Risk Assessments and implementation of mitigation plans.
- Manage adoption and localization of global projects
- Monitor changes to legal and regulatory climate/guidelines applicable to the company and proactively develop solutions
- Effectively channel inquiries and complaints; provide clarification & advice; assist in effective response mechanism. Expert level grasp on complaint reporting mechanisms and how to handle them.
- Proper administration of SAP Code of Business Conduct and ensuring single point of contact for issues relating to the Code.
- Assist in operating the Regulatory and Compliance risk assessment module and follow up on risk mitigation processes
- Monitor compliance trends in Indonesia, including compliance initiatives, industry compliance failures and other internal and external Compliance trends to provide insight for leadership knowledge forums, newsletters and employee groups
- Track and report compliance issues to LCIO management on a periodic basis
The position works on company policies and procedural change. It liaises with multiple areas to align compliance policies. The position enjoys excellent exposure within the business on a national as well as worldwide scale.
The position reports to the VP, Regional Compliance Officer for APJ and Greater China, and enjoys excellent exposure within the business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluent business English and Indonesian language skills are required;
- Accredited lawyer, finance or audit professional or other experienced compliance professional is required
- Minimum 8 years of work experience, especially experience in a legal, compliance, audit, finance, organization governance, risk management .
- Hands-on with extreme attention to detail and written documentation
- Ability to do in-depth research and to interpret written guidelines and documents
- Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual
- Strong grasp of code of conduct, business ethics policies and current compliance practices
- Experience handling compliance investigations highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior leadership in dynamic environments
- Experience in the areas of detection and prevention of fraud or corruption preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with international, virtual teams with sensitivity to cultural differences
- Project Management experience is highly desirable
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable in MS office tools and IT business environment
- Previous experience in the IT industry is preferable.
- Experience designing and/or documenting business processes and analyzing related gaps
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di SAP menjadi Field Compliance Officer, Indonesia Job.