Info loker Fullstack Developer – Quadrant – Quadrant
Quadrant is a cutting-edge platform designed to allow data professionals to obtain and utilize high-quality, authentic data. Quadrant works with businesses and governments to pinpoint their specific needs and provides solutions that allow these organisations to optimise and tailor the data itself and use it to solve problems.Quadrant is made up of two parts: The Quadrant Platform processes over 20 billion records a month and allows companies to choose, source and transact validated data from around the world quickly and efficiently Quadrant Protocol is a data protocol that uses blockchain technology to authenticate and map data, allowing users to make better business decisions based on information that is fitted to their specific purposes By creating an ecosystem that enables access to data that is authentic, traceable and mapped, Quadrant solves data challenges and spurs innovation. We are a young start-up building a solid team of experienced leaders from their respected domains. You should have a passion for your work and take pleasure in solving complex tasks. If this is you, then we want to hear from you.
To every problem, there is a solution and as our key full stack engineer you will be in-charge creating solutions. Along with a team of overseas developers, you will help build our platform.We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.Full Stack Engineer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Contributing in Developing platform architecture
• Developing website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Participates in creating new products and services where technology is concerned
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Keen to learn cutting edge technologies to enforce the same into the development process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelors or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
• 2+ years Java web programming experience
• Experience developing web services, mobile or website systems; security principles; open source security tools; programming languages.
• Understanding in object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
• Proficiency with Java – Spring MVC/Spring Boot frameworks, Application server deployment
• Proficiency with Nodejs
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
• Familiarity with AWS services
• Familiarity with Scrum / Agile development
• Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as Junit & Mockito
• Knowledge of code versioning tool – Git
• Experience with code quality tools such as sonar
• Mobile development experience (iOS/Android) a plus
• D3JS experience a plus
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Experience in working with agile teams
• Attention to detail.
Melamar di Quadrant menjadi Fullstack Developer – Quadrant dengan klik link dibawah ini.