Informasi Lowongan kerja Game Designer – Gameloft.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Conceptualize and design new features for world class mobile games
- Work on action gameplay, UI layout, game balancing, social features, reward structures, and monetization
- Write documentation, design UI, plan quest flow, and enter balance data
- Coordinate the work with art and development teams in order to ensure quality and on time delivery of the projects.
- Play and analyze competitive games to be an expert in the target genre
- Pitch creative new game ideas for upcoming projects
QualificationsOur ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer at a mobile game company or equivalent background
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in a game design related field, or equivalent background
- Expert knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
- Understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through verbal, written and visual means
- Ability to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, and creative environment
- Aptitude for working under pressure and hitting tight deadlines
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Creative imagination and ability to think outside the box
As a bonus we’ll also consider:
- Practical experience working on a game from initial pitch to live operation
- Demonstrated passion for game design through personal game projects or game mods
- Experience working with spreadsheets tools, image editors, and flowchart software
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company’s culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
- Modern facilities
- Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
- Top-rated and international projects
- Performance-base rewards
- We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
- Adaptation to changes
- Continuous and initial training
- Career development
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Gameloft menjadi Game Designer.