Info loker ION Senior Project Manager – Nokia – Nokia
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Role Description
The Customer Project Manager is accountable for an external customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project for an assigned product and / or service scope.
Assigns tasks to the project team and manages project resources and stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered in scope of contractual obligations and within forecasted costs, time, and required quality.
Responsible for the overall project success with respect to external customer satisfaction, financial results, health & safety control activities, and operational services delivery performance. End-to-end project planning and risk and opportunity management.
Job Key Task & Responsibilities
- Manages customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project* for a defined product and / or service scope for a medium / large and / or complex customer contract with medium / high risk probability.
- Contract might be defined as key project by BG / market. Delivers the operational and project single/multiple BG / BUs scope to the customer.
- Ensures all project and operational management is in full alignment with Nokia Mode of Operation (MoO), BG / BL guidelines and the [email protected] methodology.
- Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
- Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
- Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities.
- Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
- Ensures hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
- Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
- Defines the customisation of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
- Manages the customer relationship during delivery and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
- Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
- Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
- Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project. Monitors, controls and reports KPIs defined in customer contract.
- Ensures data in all project-related tools and repositories is kept up-to-date and with high quality.
- Conducts thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
- Seeks to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
- Leads the project team and may perform some line manager responsibilities.
Completes the project closure and / or handover as required (for example, complete contractual requirements, post calculation, lessons learned). (The term customer project refers generally to all forms of Nokia customer contracts, projects with a definitive start and end, and programmes as collections of projects managed together for business benefits which may contain an ongoing operations business)
Project Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Change Management, Communication and Public Speaking, Cost Management, Consultative Selling, Customer Focus, Builds Effective Teams, Drives Results, Business Insight
Skills & Experience
- 5 years proven record of industry related proven record of successful complex project implementation, full turnkey experience preferred e.g. civil work, fiber, network
- 5 years of successfully managing large industry related technical project teams in delivery
- Experienced in commercial management in relation to contract and financial project management
- Proven knowledge of and strong understanding of project management tools and methodology.
- Understanding of IP/MPLS networks, architectures and applications.
- Understanding of IP/MPLS integration, design and configuration of IP product set.
Melamar di Nokia menjadi ION Senior Project Manager – Nokia dengan klik link dibawah ini.