Lowongan kerja IT Project Manager – Leading Travel Agency di .
Coordinates training and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with equipment and networks
One of Biggest Travel Agencies in Indonesia
- Coordinates training and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with equipment and networks
- Ensures all users benefit from effective technology and efficient Internet access, and continually assesses needs and requirements
- Organises support, troubleshooting, and repair for IT equipment and networks
- Monitors online security for users and networks and takes appropriate steps to address security breaches if necessary
- Establishes relationships with technology and component vendors
- Oversees IT support department staff, including education, training, and help-desk people.
- Manages departmental budget and tracks spending on equipment and staff
- Develops and maintains emergency plans to address equipment, power, or security failure to ensure preservation of technology and data
- Has a thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases
- Attends and presents at trade shows and technology showcases to remains up-to-date regarding new developments
- Offers specialised expertise in IT demands for a particular industry, such as education, finance, or manufacturing
- Work together with management to plan and execute projects and ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products.
- Proactively prevent and/or solves issues, improper configuration and analyses root causes to ensure the seamless
- Familiar with SAP system
- Strong knowledge of IT software, frameworks, infrastructure, and development strategies
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position
- Good leadership skills to be able to manage team
- Ability to work out of standard office hours according to company needs
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and flexible to accommodate changes in the company’s business strategies
- High initiative, reliable and independent person
- Good problem solving ability
- One of Biggest Travel Agencies in Indonesia
- Interesting Remuneration Package
- Huge Room to Develop and Grow
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nabila Ananda on +62 21 2958 8815.
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. So if you’re looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
Klik Link dibawah ini untuk melamar di menjadi IT Project Manager – Leading Travel Agency.