Informasi Lowongan kerja Network Support Specialist – NTT DATA Services.
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Network Support Specialist to join our team in Jakarta, Jakarta Raya (ID-JK), Indonesia (ID).
- Required skills include 3+ years’ experiences in the implementation, maintenance and analysis of data center facilities, hardware, communications infrastructure, strategies, tools and effective troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic background on enterprise data center facilities and infrastructure environments such as PDUs, RPPs, network and SAN infrastructures.
- In depth knowledge on complex, corporate-wide internetworked environments involving a combination of switched/routed/shared Ethernet, Twin Ax (10 GigE, GigE, 100M, and 10M), SAN and wide area connectivity. Strong knowledge of WAN technologies (OC-x, DS-x), subletting and TCP/IP protocol is a must
- Excellent communication and writing skills a must. Knowledge of trouble ticketing systems, change control, Project Process and associated tools.
- Logical problem solving techniques and associated experience in system, data center facilities, and telecommunications.
- Experience with project management.
- Financial Services industry knowledge a plus.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di NTT DATA Services menjadi Network Support Specialist.