Lowongan Kerja Acteon Group Ltd. Office Manager.
InterMoor, an Acteon company, is the world’s number one provider of life-of-field mooring solutions, offering a complete package of services across all marine environments. With industry-leading expertise and an unrivalled range of mooring and installation services and products for rent, we devise and deliver the most cost-effective, reliable, safe and innovative solutions for our clients across the oil and gas, renewables and aquaculture sectors.
InterMoor is seeking a well-rounded Office Manager to focus on the finance and payroll activities for the Indonesia business.
- Administration and support to Indonesia business related to the compliance and running of the business.
- Oversee general finance activities to ensure all costs are captured in a timely manner;
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure Project P&L’s are prepared accurately for management meetings;
- Compose and/or edit a variety of correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material requiring judgment as to content, accuracy, and completeness;
- Prepare local Payroll worksheet for approval;
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure prompt payment of invoices;
- Resolves vendor and customer account discrepancies as required;
- Reconcile bank activities on a daily basis;
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls, ensuring transactions are executed in line with company approved policies and standard operating procedures;
- Organization of the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Ensures effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image;
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Maintain and acknowledge the need for a high level of company and customer confidentiality;
- Coordinate special projects, as assigned.
- Work closely, collaboratively and openly with stakeholders in order to achieve high quality work in line with InterMoor standards
- HSSEQ compliance following all policies and procedures
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Implement InterMoor safety and quality management systems
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree-qualified in either finance, commerce or economics
- Proven administrative and business finance support background
- Experience within a similar sector
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise with good time management
- Good degree of perseverance to manage opportunities from start to close
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken format in English and Bahasa
Good written and spoken English is a mandatory requirement.
If you think any of these positions sound like you, please submit your resume/CV.
Please note due to the number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Location Jakarta, Jakarta Raya (DKI Jakarta; DKI), Indonesia Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.