Lowongan Kerja PT. INTI PRIMA RASA Plant Manager.
JakartaPenuh Waktu, Permanen
We are seeking a candidate to fill the role of the Manufacturing senior manager to manage our vertically-integrated bakery and Food beverage production facilities in Indonesia. He/she will directly report to the GM Factory and Board of Directors and will be overseeing a few experienced production line Managers from various functions and about 500 production staff. The candidate must be commercially driven while at the same time have a hands-on approach to the management of the plant operations – to be able to analyze and improve the plant manufacturing processes, efficiency, and optimization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage daily production schedules to ensure on-time, accurate, and complete delivery of finished goods and that customer requirement are met;
- Shoulder up full range of day to day production responsibilities and carry out the production planning designated by the team;
- Manage the operation within agreed KPI;
- Work with the finance division in creating, implementing, monitoring, and management of operational cashflows and budgets;
- Provide the correct skills set to perform the business demands of the business and customer;
- Lead the production team to improve the overall productivity and quality, control cost, reduce production lead-time, and maintain a stable workforce;
- Identify and nurture the next generation of production line managers;
- Work with HR, Finance, Sales and to enhance the inventory and production environment;
- Create strong relationships with all local and international suppliers of materials and services related to the manufacturing of the products;
- Use Continuous Improvement (CI) or Lean Initiatives to study flow production and improve production performance, output efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a very strong production experience from FMCG, Food and Beverage industry. He/she must be able to work effectively under pressure, exercise good judgment, and capable to train and
- Minimum 10 years Food and beverage manufacturing of which at least 10 years at the managerial position such as Manufacturing Senior Manager/ Head Division;
- Proven track records in managing and manufacturing using different types of Rawmaterial and different types of food and beverages manufacturing processes;
- Conversant with production planning, production management, quality control, budgeting and other commercial related matters;
- Have experience in Change Management and turnaround underperforming business;
- Fluent spoken and written in English;
- A fast-paced, proactive, intelligent, and driven individual;
- Must be willing to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields minimum GPA 3.25 Of 4.00
- Familiar with modern manufacturing system: ISO 9001, ISO 2200, ISO 45001, Lean Mfg, 5S, Kaizen, ISO TS. Internal Audit
- Able to use and conduct project management
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must
- Good analytical, administration, strong motivation, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
We started in 1996 as a franchisee of Au Bon Pain, a famous international chain bakery & cafe based in Boston, USA. Over time, through the transfer of knowledge and skills, as well as other modern technologies acquired from operating a frozen dough factory, we are able to offer a wide range of premium products.
In 2001 we launched our own brand, Pain de France. Our operations included a continuously growing chain of retail outlets and wholesale market distribution.
To satisfy demands and meet the needs of our growing base of customers, we changed our name to the one you know today, DELICO CAFE. We still embrace the same modern environment and quality food products we started with, and we’ll never stop satisfying our customers with consistent service standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Manufacturing Food: 5 years (Preferred)
- Plant Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- SCM: 2 years (Preferred)
- PPIC: 3 years (Preferred)
- S1 (Preferred)
- Jakarta (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.