Lowongan Kerja The Ford Foundation Program Associate.
The Program Associate works as part of a team of program staff who are implementing the Indonesia office strategy from the office in Jakarta. The Program Associate holds a variety of responsibilities related to research, analysis, stakeholders convening and monitoring progress towards outcomes in support of the team’s strategy. Reporting to the Regional Director of the Indonesia office, the Program Associate will also serve as a strong conduit for shared learning within the team and across programmatic and regional office teams.
The work of the Indonesia office focuses on natural resources revenues generated in Indonesia and the lack of transparency and accountability that has limited people’s access to benefits of these resources. Our office funds Indonesian organizations to promote land rights, help marginalized groups have a voice in decisions that affect them, and promote transparency and accountability to combat tax evasion, corruption and illicit financial flows. Central to these efforts are indigenous peoples, government, and the private sector. In a smaller scale, the Indonesia office also provides support to promote tolerance and develop the field for local philanthropy and impact investing.
The Program Associate will work with Program Officers, the Grants Manager, the Communications Officer and the Director to manage relationships and projects, collate and share knowledge from the field, analyze trends, track progress towards outcomes and assist in strategic planning and communications. The Program Associate will support program-related coordination among the Indonesia team and between Indonesia and other regional offices and thematic areas where relevant. (S)he will design resources, tools and templates to be used
by our program officers and grantees, and will review and edit others’ knowledge products to ensure high quality. The Program Associate will analyze data to inform strategy and prepare presentations for senior management. (S)he will also ensure that team meetings and other communication and collaboration structures are effective, making sure that the office is on track to the goals and has the right information available about the progress that is being made. The Program Associate will plan agendas for, facilitate and capture knowledge from convenings.Job Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant social science field and minimum 3 years’ experience working in a program-related support capacity and/or research and writing capacity
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong proficiency with research, data collection, review, analysis, program monitoring and reporting
- Strong proficiency with the use of software platforms and high degree of comfort with multiple technology applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google platforms, and databases
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a multi-faceted, multitasking environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a productive member of a community of people at work, respecting differences while working toward shared goals, comfort with periods of ambiguity, constructive participation in ongoing organizational development
Alignment to the mission and culture of the Ford Foundation:
- Commitment to the Foundation’s mission and core values of equity, fairness and diversity
- Personal qualities of humility, capacity for self-reflection, and a sense of humor
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential issues
- Action-orientated and entrepreneurial self-starter who can work well independently and in teams
How to Apply
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.