Info loker Recruiter Jakarta, DKI Jakarta – Korn Ferry –
Korn Ferry RPO is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions, offering fully customized, flexible strategies to help organizations meet specific workforce needs. Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing strategies, and a unique approach to measuring and optimising business impact.
From single and multi-search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project recruitment and consulting; our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
Korn Ferry is searching for a Recruiter in to be onsite with the Recruitment Team at our client office to support our newest RPO solution in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
• Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
• Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
• Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
• Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
• Process management and sourcing
• Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
• Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
• Candidate relationship management
• Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a motivated individual who has a strong full cycle recruitment experience. The successful candidate will also have:
• Proven client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
• 5+ years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
• Proven experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Able to develop and execute sourcing methodologies to include market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with client and in large group settings.
• Strong customer and results orientation.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Energetic, confidence, maturity and interpersonal sensitivity.
• Bachelor’s degree or five years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a newly formed regional team. If you have an interest in expanding your expertise in talent acquisition, please apply today!
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
menjadi Recruiter Jakarta, DKI Jakarta – Korn Ferry dengan klik link dibawah ini.