Informasi Lowongan kerja Senior Executive, Project Management – Nielsen.
Operations – Indonesia South Jakarta, Jakarta
ABOUT THIS JOB
Drive transformation and enhancement on Retail Measurement Service (RMS) Operations with focus on Project Management to improve quality, gain efficiency/productivity and to enable new capabilities to support growth/revenue initiatives through on-time data delivery service.
● Single accountable to manage end to end project /program management within the agreed time, scope and cost
● Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
● Responsible to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget, including acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members
● Risk, issue and change management – maintain mechanisms to manage change control, risks, and issues within specific projects
● Perform excellent cost management for the projects
● Ensure correct levels of reporting of projects and programs to stakeholders
● Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance
● Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports, etc.) takes place
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow with your high-initiative personality. Involved in our project management activity from the beginning of the research preparation, monitoring the research update, until the data has been obtained from the field. You will be working together with our internal stakeholders, managing the project timeline and communicate the project update seamlessly.
● Holds min. Bachelor’s degree from Industrial Engineering/Management/Business Administration/Communication/Social science major with 2-4 years of experience in research and project management role.
● Ability to work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility, multi-tasking and remain calm under pressure. Also, able to work by pay attention to details and always remind of time constraints as a priority.
● Passionate working in the project by project case with timeline basis and proactively communicate with the internal stakeholder to provide research progress and update.
● Ability to work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility, multi-tasking and remain calm under pressure.
● Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia both written and verbal communication skills.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: South Jakarta,Jakarta
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Nielsen menjadi Senior Executive, Project Management.