Informasi Lowongan kerja Service and Support Partner Job – SAP.
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks * SAP’s Strategic Customer Program (SCP) includes our largest accounts globally. Through a collaborative engagement model and top executive attention, SCP accounts engage in a balanced, sustainable partnership for future growth, delivering innovation while lowering time to value.
- These accounts are at the leading edge of adoption and co-innovation, embarking on a digital transformation journey. In order to drive this journey, SAP DBS requires a trusted advisor and partner, that has the following objectives:
- BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR COMMERCIAL TARGETS – meet own P&L and services revenue targets within the account; grow services revenue, drive solution adoption and create opportunities in license sales, including custom development projects, 3rd party and cloud solutions
- DEMONSTRATE LEADERSHIP – provide thought leadership, build successful engagement teams, and ensure success of our clients by aligning strategy with IT; follows Customer First methodology and makes the customer think strategically
- E2E Delivery – lead engagements end-to-end through all delivery phases – project, support, optimization, developing a holistic understanding of the customer’s environment, current state and goals, industry challenges, and key business drivers
- This position has a high level of responsibility and exposure within SAP, the industry, and our market leading customer. Thus, a senior professional with an entrepreneurial mindset and business acumen is needed for this challenging role.
- Be accountable for commercial targets:
- Is accountable to meet own account-related P&L, supports overall customer revenue consumption (from all lines of services) and margin (bid and incoming margin)
- Identifies customer problems and pain points that can be addressed through MaxAttention/Active Embedded offerings including value assurance packages
- Is accountable for the quality of services delivery plans across all lines of services as well as MaxAttention renewals and/or project change requests
- Drives customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Provides transparency of customer status towards DBS market unit management
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Serves as trusted DBS partner for a dedicated customer, managing a sustainable and long-term engagement starting with customers not necessary in the “important SCP account” segment in a 1:1 relationship (1:n also possible)
- Provides governance and visibility across entire relationship with customer
- Strongly supports the development of the customer along the defined value based innovation roadmap together with the Business Transformation Lead and corresponding Solution Architects:
- Is accountable to identify cross and upsell opportunities within existing customer engagements along the innovation strategy of the customer
- Supports the adoption of the value-based innovation roadmap as well as of SAP solutions
- Coordinates all SAP deliveries in service & support of an identified roadmap which is aligned with the customer
- Starts a strong collaboration with the customer (ideally on C-level) as well as plays orchestration role across all other SAP roles involved in the account, like with SAP Global Account Directors, Project Managers, Licensing team, Account executives, Regional Leads, Architects, and SAM to drive the customer adoption strategy
- Acts as escalation point for all issues with regards to the Service & Support engagements
- Collaborates with GCO in identifying, developing and reviewing proposals for expanding SAP’s footprint (license, subscription and services) and to preserve maintenance revenue streams
- Ensures an early involvement in the customer sales cycle to ensure a proper attach and the positioning of PE and further strategic DBS topics
- Strongly collaborates with the embedded Service & Support team (PM, EA, TQM) and jointly defines the strategic objectives for the engagement
- Is accountable for contractual obligations for Services, Subscription and Maintenance
- Ensures E2E Delivery
- Is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of services & support
- Ensures engagement and project delivery in time & quality, that the revenue gets consumed, software utilized, and the profitability is managed
- Acts a single customer contact point for all Lines of Service delivery (incl. delivery for cloud LoB solutions), including subscription and maintenance support
- Principally acts as owner of the customer relationships for DBS Line of Business
- Manages the account P&L
- Ensures E2E account governance in close collaboration with other board areas
- Supports the definition and management of the strategic development and direction of the customer by jointly establishing the customer’s innovation roadmap
- Ensures the adoption of the value-based innovation roadmap
- Establishes and actively manages relationships with key customer stakeholders (LOB and IT)
- Serves as point of contact for the customer to simplify the experience, mitigate risks and resolve high profile project, support and contract escalations and questions.
- Oversees the development of proposals and tenders
- Establishes trusted advisor status with strategic customers
- Manages “business outcomes” based on customer business KPIs
- Ensures on-time and on-budget delivery and appropriate project & risk management
- Actively collaborates with the entire Front Office Team (program manager, project manager, TQM, EA,…).
- Defines and agrees on governance model with customer and front office team
- Orchestrates and participates in the governance cadence with customer
- Ensures contractual obligations are met across Services, Subscription and Maintenance contracts
Competencies and Skills:
- Entrepreneurial mindset (DBS P&L knowledge) with strong customer focus and empathy for customer situation
- Experience in 1 or more industries and the industry the customer belongs to (core processes and trends of the industry)
- Experience in Value Management and Realization
- Experience to sell and deliver customer engagements
- Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of engagement management, program management and project management.
- Ability in managing internal and external client expectations on program requirements and deliverables
- Strong knowledge of SAP’s Digital Transformation Strategy, our Service and Support offerings (e.g. Premium Engagement, Max Attention, Value Assurance Packages)
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
Experience & Language Requirements
Functional Experience * 10+ years of transformational program management across large programs which include P&L management of large engagements
- Proven experience in successfully leading cross functional teams without authority / in a matrix
- Strong experience with engaging C-level customers
- Proven to successfully operate and align across internal and external stakeholders on various levels
- Project Management experience needed
- Strong IT/Software industry background is an advantage
International Experience * Depending on account – international experience required
Management and Leadership Experience * Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Adequate experience in managing customers, partners as well as internal resources
- Management experience of medium to large size and multilayered teams is desirable
- Management of remote resources and strong interdisciplinary orientation
- Cultural awareness and experience working across different cultures and nationalities
- Strong interpersonal skills with advanced networking capabilities and business development skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills are desirable
SAP Specific Expertise * Overall SAP Corporate Strategy and SAP Product Strategy Knowledge
- Overall SAP Service & Support offerings
- Knowledge of the latest SAP Strategy (for example 2015 Digital Transformation Whitepaper) and their related pillars including the capability to discuss this with the customer
SAP Product Knowledge. Strong knowledge of: * SAP Product Portfolio (on premise and cloud solutions, S/4HANA) / SAP standard solution and service offerings
- SAP Next Generation solutions and services (e.g. S/4HANA, Fiori (Mobility, UX), Cloud)
- Industry Solutions (in related Practice area)
- SAP Product Roadmap (in related Practice area)
Soft Skills. Advanced level of * Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- C Level Communication & Presentation
- Meeting Moderation
- Leadership & Management
- Facilitation & Negotiation
- Managing expectations, conflicts and escalations
Languages: * English: Fluent
Education * Required university degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience.
- Master’s degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or MBA an asset
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di SAP menjadi Service and Support Partner Job.