Informasi Lowongan kerja Sr Analyst Logistics – Harley-Davidson.
Title: Sr Analyst Logistics
Job Function: Customer & Dealer Operations
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products, creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can’t do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 115 years. Are you in?
Our International Markets are focused on delivering the H-D strategy to build the next generation of riders, these markets support creating and fulfilling the dreams of our existing and the new riders. The International Market is made up of diverse locations within our Emerging and Developed Markets across nearly 900 dealers in circa 95 countries and is part of the larger Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
From Singapore to Greece and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. The emerging markets region represents sales, marketing and many other associated activities of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company across nearly 500 dealers in circa 80 countries and is part of the larger International Region of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. The team works closely with the local regional office and the wider organisation including the Company Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA).
The Senior Analyst Logistics role is responsible for executing operational strategies for dealer-facing logistics. This role will ensure the successful importation, transportation, storage, and delivery of material and product for product distribution sites. This role will also engage in continuous improvement efforts to improve logistics processes and partnerships and collaborate with similar functions in other markets across the globe.
- Coordinate and monitor transportation and routing operations and optimize transportation costs by checking quotes and monitoring freight costs
- Develops and analyze reports used for generating benchmarks and performance measurements
- Assist in developing and implementing savings and process improvement programs with carriers, suppliers, or other transportation related providers
- Assist in problem solving and design solutions for transportation network
- Proactively communicate and advise on trends, changes in transportation industry, or other logistics related factors that may impact the transportation of product
- Collect, validate, and analyze data to establish and maintain foundational transportation Key Performance Indicator’s
- Makes decisions within defined guidelines and expands knowledge of disciplines adding value to the organization; with progressively less direction, plans own work to meet commitments and deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to effectively communicate across an enterprise organization at all levels
- Results oriented with good planning, organizational and time-management skills. Handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. Delivers on commitments
- Ability to analyze and draw insights from large data sets
- Strong understanding of transportation, supply chain, and business finances
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
- Be accountable
- Model Integrity
- Value Individuality and Diversity
- Inspire Teamwork
- Encourage Creativity
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, employee discounts on motorcycles & related products, general merchandize, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Harley-Davidson menjadi Sr Analyst Logistics.