Lowongan kerja SSA Monitoring and Reporting Officer – (1905424) di .
SSA Monitoring and Reporting Officer – (1905424)
Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Contract duration: 1 year
Closing Date: Dec 31, 2019
Primary Location: Indonesia-Jakarta
Organization: SE_INO WR Office, Indonesia
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
WHO is the specialized agency of the United Nations with objectives to promote health, keep the world safe and serve the vulnerable. The WHO Indonesia Country Office directs and coordinates the authority for health by supporting the Indonesian Government in the formulation, implementation and evaluation of national health policies, strategies and plans and developing and managing WHO’s technical cooperation programmes, integrating a gender, equity and human-rights based approach. The Country Office develops a two-way collaboration with the Government of Indonesia in support of their efforts of achieving national health goals and contributing to global and regional public health action by providing needs-based technical assistance in national level policy formulation, setting norms and standards, improving knowledge dissemination and management, monitoring country health situation and building sustainable institutional capacity, to play a greater leadership role in different national level policy and technical forums. Planning, monitoring, implementation, reporting and evaluation of WHO collaborative programmes in line with policies of the organization and facilitation of interagency coordination, donor relations and resource mobilization are critical functions at the country level.
The SSA will assist the Technical Officer Planning, under the overall guidance of WHO Representative, in managing various public health project monitoring and reporting functions under WHO collaborative programmes. The work will be reviewed by the supervisor, for meeting expectations and overall quality. In addition to contacts within the organization, both with management and technical teams, interaction with other UN agencies through M&E and UNSDCF (The United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework) working groups is envisaged.
SUMMARY OF ASSIGNED DUTIES:
Under the direct supervision of Technical Officer Planning, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
1. Support technical units to develop proposals and reports. This may also include creating graphics and statistical summaries, proofreading, editing, formatting, ensuring quality and compliance with donor requirements.
2. Assist with the organization of and participation in thematic and crosscutting evaluations and ensure findings and recommendations are implemented and followed up.
3. Ensure effective highlighting of WHO’s work to external stakeholders on progress made and results delivered through annual reports, publications and other relevant material.
4. Establish a system and create a repository of research reports, studies and evaluations that WHO supported in collaboration with the government, national and international agencies.
5. Work closely with the GER focal points and follow up with technical units to integrate gender, equity and human rights-based approach in proposals and subsequently in reports.
6. Coordinate closely with the communications team on joint work/projects.
7. Attend and report on relevant meetings, conferences and trainings.
8. Work as advised by WR and Technical Officer to collaborate with other programme areas as and when required.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER COMPETENCIES:
2. Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
4. Producing Results
5. Moving forward in a changing environment
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent oral and writing skills, in both English and Indonesian.
Ability to conceptualize and execute ideas as well as take new initiatives.
Master’s degree in Public Health, Social Science, Project Management or other relevant fields.
MD; post-graduate studies or PhD in Public Health, Social Science, Project Management or other relevant fields.
At least 2 years of experience in project planning, monitoring and reporting.
Familiarity with UN and Government procedures.
4 years of experience in project monitoring and reporting, preferably in health sector or related field and/or in international organizations.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Other Skills (e.g. IT):
Proficient in using computer software applications (MS-Office).
Ability to compose corporate e-mails and create multi-media presentations.
Optional: Skills in Adobe Suite, preferably: Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop.
Please apply online from https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1905424
Klik Link dibawah ini untuk melamar di menjadi SSA Monitoring and Reporting Officer – (1905424).