Informasi Lowongan kerja Team Leader SCE – ITBA – PT Atlas Copco Indonesia.
- Ensure timely and professional work for service product portfolio, in accordance with service strategies and global standard operations
- Manage, plan, and coordinate the service operations in all functional areas: Workshop, Field and onsite to ensure the quality of the service meets the operational KPI that is applied such as : service schedule, TAT, Utilization, Workshop efficiency, TMC KPI, WIP etc) Update and report status of progression and KPIs directly to Service Manager
- Plan and manage service operational budgets to ensure healthy financial services to achieve service variance targets, through good planning, effective and efficient operations, and ensuring a complete and timely service charge bookkeeping and
- Manage, Plan and Coordinate the fi in according to service orders and/or customer schedule on daily basis, with Financial Impact.
- Identify competency gaps for both soft skill & technical skills and effectively run the competency development program along with Service Manager and Competence Development Manager Global Service.
- Developing customers satisfaction through follow up the result of NPS, transactional, and TMC survey by maintaining regular contact with customers, to identify the customer’s requirement, analyze their demands and deliver gap closure plan.
- Report all visit details to the customer and recommend improvements whenever necessary, and advise the customer as required preventive maintenance or necessary services support/ solution.
- Manage workshop facilities, provide and supply all equipment required to support the overall operation. Through periodic audit of assets, timely calibration, make and submission of investment proposals for asset and consumable. Carry out inventory management required for the efficient operations of the workshop
- Participate and fulfill ISO 9001, 14001, and 18001 with applying and create the instruction and procedures refer to Integrated Management System database. Also performs audit the exits workflow to make sure the execution.
- Ensure safe working conditions apply at the workshop, field, and onsite by implementing safety first and communicate “what you see, what you act” for improvement. Including to provide service equipment and PPE (Personal protection equipment) for all service engineers
- Support the sales service to make a service contract proposal, by providing the required operational technical information, operational resources (hour, equipment, cost), and cost saving proposals
- Coordinate with product sales and quality administrator for warranty repair jobs and also create quality report to escalate the report to Product Company if needed by using QCM 2 portal.
- Interact with other function (such as project and sales) to setup and optimize the cross functional processes, with MVI/GI Country Managers to ensure the customer satisfaction in territory and key account collaboration strategy execution
Skills and experience
Strong planning and analyzing skills.
Service mind characteristic
Must be self-directed, resilient and goal-oriented
Have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication
Good team player
Are we a good fit?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or related equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of service management experiences.
- High level of customer service through excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
Choose your career with us!
Cahyo Widi Atmoko
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di PT Atlas Copco Indonesia menjadi Team Leader SCE – ITBA.