Informasi Lowongan kerja Technical Expert, Big Gossan Project Engineering – Freeport-McMoRan.
1. Provide project management support and assistance (planning, performance monitoring, improvement, communications with all parties, etc.) for the Big Gossan Mine.
2. Assist Superintendent to provide work requirements, performance expectations, calculations, cost estimates and other technical aspects as needed.
3. Conduct field observations, data collection and analysis as required to identify opportunities then work with operations to deliver improvements.
4. Work with Geotech, Mill Operations, Maintenance team and operations to improve paste plant and system performance.
5. Work with the mining contractor to evaluate and improve blasting process and outcomes.
6. Perform and/or participate in solving issues that arise between various parties performing work in order to ensure that the projects can run in a safe and efficient manner.
7. Develop and maintain effective communication channels with relevant parties (Underground Mines Division, Mine Contractors, Project Management, Mine Maintenance, Central Services, Project Controls, etc.), in order to meet the project safety schedule goals in a cost effective manner.
8. Develop the skill and knowledge of National Staff and Non-Staff in order to ensure all counterparts are acquiring new skills and benefiting from the incumbents experience.
9. Monitor, control, and promote safety and environmental policy and procedures in the Big Gossan Mine Project to ensure the safety and environmental policies underground.
10. Optimize short and long-range mine plan on a continuous basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering, or a closely related degree field with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience, particularly in Stope mining and in Underground Paste Fill operations.
- Highly proactive and achievement oriented.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diversified workforce.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Operational as well as technical experience preferred.
Copper Overseas Service Company (“COSCO”) promotes a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable Company Standards
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who receive Safety Training; or
Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who operate equipment or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing their COSCO job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel)
Benefits: Begin first day of employment
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Relocation assistance/Ex-Pat incentives
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer
Klik LAMAR untuk melamar di Freeport-McMoRan menjadi Technical Expert, Big Gossan Project Engineering.