Lowongan Kerja telkomtelstra Testing Engineer – IGDC.
Testing Engineer – IGDC
telkomtelstra – Jakarta
- Ensure test planning is developed, implemented and compliant with test processes to deliver repeatable and measurable quality results
- Effectively manage project stakeholders and associated communications to achieve project business objectives.
- Coordinates scheduling for integration testing and communicate with testing partners where there are multiple integrated solution development teams involved.
- Consults with the client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle, to assist and support the design, development, and implementation of effective integrated solutions.
- Act as a Test Subject Matter expert for assigned projects
- Responsible for the development of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Summary Reports and the execution of all test phases to ensure solutions meet defined requirements.
- Ensure testing of solutions is executed in accordance with defined testing frameworks and standards.
- Adherence to Test Framework, best practice methodologies, processes and procedures
- Acquire and analyse all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements.
- Requirements analysis and ensuring full requirement coverage & traceability
- Reporting, assigning and tracking resolution of issues including defect management.
- Report on project deliverables against the project plan, escalating unanticipated variations for approval.
- Provide input to the dependencies, issues and risk management registers
- Manage key customer
stakeholders relevant to the achievement of testing objectives, primarily customer Test Management representatives.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders
- Liaise with business users, business analysts and technical resources to ensure that planned testing meets program/project requirements
- Lead and mentor a high performing team of Test Specialists/Analysts to deliver efficiently and agreed quality standard test results.
- Coordinate resources, reporting, maintaining project documentation and project testing schedules
- Identify areas of continuous improvement for incorporation into frameworks and processes.
- Must comply with Telstra Business Principles, Telstra Values, Telstra Code of Conduct and Telstra’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in testing environment
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Understanding of telecommunications, data communications principles
- Demonstrated experience in industry best practice testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Test Management and Planning
- Experience with Quality Assurances processes and procedures in a large complex environment
- Experience with different Test Methodologies including Agile
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, experience in Continuous Exploratory Testing and feedback over Scripted Testing
- Previous experience in a customer facing role gained working in either a Managed Services or Outsourced environment
- Previously worked within an agile environment; attending daily stand-ups, iteration/sprint testing, sprint retrospectives (desirable)
Pekerjaan yang mungkin cocok untuk Anda
14 minute ago
14 minute ago
20 minute ago
20 minute ago
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
5 hour ago
Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta
Klik link bawah ini untuk melamar.