Lowongan kerja VP Engineering – Leading Digital Payment di .
As a VP engineer you will work collaboratively with multiple divisions to create a significant contribution to the business such as financial results, growing volume from the technology development.
Our client is one of the biggest and most growing fintech company in Indonesia.
- Define the technical vision and strategy for development methodologies
- Directs and oversees the software engineering function in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications/operating systems according to business needs
- Provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring for the highly talented multi-disciplined engineering teams in delivering world-class products
- Liaise with Product to understand functional and non-functional requirements and align with the business strategy
- Liaise with other senior technical leaders to align with the overall technology strategy.
- Liaise with QA for product releases.
- Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardization, code reviews, reusable code base development, best practice, source control and deployment processes.
- BS Computer Science or other relevant field. MS or higher is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in Software Development, minimum of 3 years in Senior Leadership role. Experience in Fintech and Banking Industry would be a plus.
- Extensive software engineering development and design experience with complex and highly scalable products using the right technologies and languages
- Experience with software development methodologies, agile software development values and practices, especially Scrum or Lean Software Development preferred.
- Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
- Strong technical leadership, experience in growing teams and leads.
- Ability to attract top talent; demonstrated success in motivating and cultivating the team
- Creating impact for Indonesia from financial tech perspective
- Working with best in class talent
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Miyako Mataru on +62 21 2958 8875.
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. So if you’re looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
Klik Link dibawah ini untuk melamar di menjadi VP Engineering – Leading Digital Payment.